Mini S'mores


Mini S'mores 

No Bake Recipe 





I am very excited today because I don't have an oven! This whole summer I haven't had an oven because I am staying with my friend. At first, this was a hard pill for me to swallow, I come from a long line of people who love to bake and cook. Not being able to make sweet treats every time a holiday rolls around, the weekend comes, we just want something sweet because the week has been hard, or a big Sunday dinner is hard. A while back I blogged about making mini chocolate covered pretzels and I got an idea! What are treats that can be made without an oven? Like if I was a kid or someone without an oven what could I really make, make good and make tasty. My mind exploded that day as I started to remember everything I have made in the past without an oven. So first up let's make S'mores.

Remember when you weren't allowed near the fire, or near an oven or even a stove top at all. Oh, the dark days of only being able to eat other people's cookies and praying that they tasted at least half way good, hopefully amazing. Those days don't have to be dark anymore. Here is the recipe to brighten up your grill-less, fire-less, oven-less, stove-less summer.

Mini S'mores What you need.



1 Bag Wilton's Chocolate Melts (the chocolate that won't burn you that I wrote about in Mini Chocolate Twisted Pretzels)

1 Bag Mini Marshmallows of any size (I'm using minis as a bite size appetizer for a party, you can go bigger)

1 Box S'more Gram Crackers (they are a little different than regular gram crackers aka easier to bite, and made for making S'mores) 

Take the Wiltons chocolate and heat it in the microwave for 30 secs stirring until smooth.

Break your gram crackers into smaller sizes and lay them out this is easier because the S'mores cracker can be broken in half on the perforated line.

Take your spoon and line the cracker with a thick layer of chocolate

Lightly press the mini marshmallows into the chocolate before it hardens. 


If you're not making these for a party you can eat it warm, or you can wait for the chocolate to cool and eat them anytime you like. They are amazing to put in your lunch box as an extra awesome treat! :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. Josaphat Basilica’s Spectacular History. Milwaukee's Most Wonderful Mystery.

Contre Jour Game Review

The Start of my AmeriCadian Journey.