Best Colors for Spring 2018 (Predection)

 

From Winter Drab to Spring Time Fab! 


 


Winter is amazing! Everything is bright and white, sparkly and shiny like the inside of a box of glitter. I like to wear cream white in the winter which is a fashion do for me but most people wear black and dark grays. After winter comes spring, and people flock to wear brighter happier clothing. I think am starting to see some trends coming forward for spring in full force, as we get closer to hearing birds sing again. Here are my fashion color predictions for spring 2018.
 
Baby Pink




















I love love love pink and I have seen baby pink slowly making its ways to shelves getting ready for spring. I have also seen baby pink and gold mixed which is my new favorite.

Mint Green
 



















Mint green hasn’t gone out of style since it came into style, and wearing this color with baby pink really gives them both this candy store pop that makes everyone look super sweet.

Ruby Red



















Who know right! Ruby red goes with all the new and old spring colors. It has always been a classy clothing color favorite for me and it is nice to have more options to mix and match with the brighter colors.

Yellow


















That’s right yellow is pushing its way forward this year and looks great on just about anyone. I never really thought of this as a color I would wear, but some nicer shades of yellow have come out and I found myself even buying a yellow crop top last year.

Cream white
 


















If you have ever worn white to the beach or a muddy park you are happy about this one. I love wearing white to the beach but after a dip in the ocean my pearly white swimwear looks more like cream white or brown white. I have always wished for cream colored beach clothes that won’t get messed up at the beach. Also cream isn’t has see through making it easier to find something that isn’t see through to wear to the beach.

Light gray/grey


















To dark to be white to light to gray prefect to wear with, oh I don’t know, baby pink! or cream, or even mint green. Light gray is sure to be the new spring blue jean, it goes with everything and looks great. I have a lot to say about the wonders of light gray but I will save that for another blog.

 
Let’s see if my protections come true.   
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. Josaphat Basilica’s Spectacular History. Milwaukee's Most Wonderful Mystery.

Contre Jour Game Review

The Start of my AmeriCadian Journey.